Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Link to a Prezi Workshop: https://prezi.com/pwpoi36ui_7z/copy-of-guided-discovery/
Handout: docs, pub

This is more material that is NOT my own creation.  It has been used at my school as a workshop to train teachers on how to do guided discoveries.  (I've edited the Google doc slightly, but not significantly)
I'm posting it here because:
1) I've used this workshop many times before, and have found it to be very useful.  So I want to keep track of it.
2) Since the material is already publicly available on the web, I trust I'm breaching no confidentiality by linking to it.

Notes:
* The options for timelines in the Google documents need to be drawn in by hand.  (I draw them in before photocopying them.)
* Because this workshop is based around the topic of Korean pop star Psy, it will date quickly.  It's dated already, but it will only get more dated as time goes on.  (Thus illustrating perfectly the dangers of creating materials around celebrities.)

As teacher facing document, it is a workshop on guided discoveries.
As a student facing document, it can be used for teaching the grammar point: used to

No comments: