Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Past Continuous: Find Your Partner

(TESOL Worksheets--Past Continuous)
Google: drive, docs, pub
[A find your partner game.  Cards are distributed among the class, and the students have to find someone to complete their sentence.]


I was swimming in the ocean
when I was attacked by a shark.
I was writing a story
when my pencil broke.
I was drinking milk
when my friend made me laugh, and the milk came out my nose.
I was eating spaghetti
when I spilled tomato sauce on my shirt.
I was talking to my friend
when the teacher told me to be quiet.
I was sleeping peacefully
when my brother woke me up.
I was washing my face
when I got soap in my eyes.
I was watching my favourite TV program
when the television broke.
I was taking a shower
when the water suddenly stopped.
I was riding my bicycle
when the wheels suddenly fell off.
I was fighting a crocodile
when it bit my arm.



No comments: