Thursday, June 12, 2014

Past Perfect: 2 Truths and 1 Lie



 Google: drive, docs, pub


Write 3 sentences for each question.  Write 2 sentences that are true and one sentence that is a lie.  Try to mix up the order. 
1. What had you down by 6pm yesterday?
I
had
V3
by
6 pm yesterday.
















2.  What had you done by 9 am this morning?
I
had
V3
by
9 am this morning.
















3. What had you done by last Sunday?
I
had
V3
by
last Sunday.
















4. What had you done by the time you went to bed last night?
I
had
V3
by
the time I went to bed last night.
















5. What had you done before you came to school today?
I
had
V3
before
I came to school today.
















Now, read the sentences to your classmates.  See if your class mates can guess which sentences are true and which sentences are a lie?

No comments: