Sunday, April 22, 2007

Year Book Pictures










(Retrospection)
When the yearbooks came out my senior year of high school, a couple friends told me they had done a count of the yearbook, and I emerged as the most pictured person in the whole school that year.

I’m not sure of the scientific validity of this study, and I’ve never undertaken to personally verify it, but I suspect it has a good chance of being true. Because it was my senior year, I was pictured in all the usual senior sections. And then I was in a lot of school clubs and activities, and was pictured in most of those (Cross Country, Swimming, Track team, Forensics club, school play, homecoming court).

And then a couple random pictures of me also snuck its way into the book, like the two above. (I must have had a friend on the yearbook committee). After the yearbook was published, someone from the committee gave me the original pictures, and said I might as well take them because no one needed them anymore, and they were just going to get thrown out.

The picture of me studying in the hallway during a free period appeared on the math department page with the caption “Joel studies for an upcoming pre-calculus test.”

The other picture was in the back, and was captioned, “Joel and Peter greet each other at a basketball game.” I must have missed the photographer, because I didn’t even know this picture existed until I opened up my yearbook at the end of the year.

Link of the Day
Email Action: Express Disappointment over the World Affairs Council Hosting Bush

No comments: