Friday, January 25, 2013

Links

I found these lecture series absolutely fascinating and you will too.
From Yale University:
Introduction to the Old Testament by Christine Hayes
and
Introduction to the New Testament by Dale Martin

I can't recommend these enough.  If you're at all interested in the subject matter, you'll find these fascinating listening.
It's several hours of lectures, but you don't need to do it all at once.  You can download them and listen to them at your leisure.  Once you listen to the first couple hours, I think you'll be hooked.

I'm going to reference both of these lectures in my next post, but I'm going to talk about a lot of stuff in my next post, and I wanted to make sure these didn't get lost in the jumble.

Introduction to the Old Testament by Christine Hayes: Review of a Youtube Series

Introduction to the New Testament by Dale Martin: Review of a Youtube Series

No comments: