Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Locked the Damn Keys in the Car
I locked my keys in the car yesterday. It’s a frustrating experience, but it is something that if you put me in one place long enough, I’ll do it eventually. Just like oversleeping and arriving late at work (which I’ve done several times), or loosing important things (like losing my seal this summer).
So since I’ve been in Japan almost 3 years, it is to be expected I’ll lock the keys in the car a couple times. And this is the second time I’ve done it. Always a pain in the neck, but the first time I did it at least I did it at the Board of Education. This time I did it at one of the schools. So, I needed to get one of the teachers to drive me to the Board of Education, went with someone from the Board of Education to the Town Hall to get a spare key to my apartment (my apartment key was also locked in the car), opened the apartment and got the spare key to my car, went back to the school and unlocked the car, then back to the town hall to return the spare key, and back to the board of Education.

No comments: