Sunday, September 14, 2003

Subjunctive

(TESOL Ideas and Worksheets Subdivisions)

Other Unreal Structures (Sometimes grammar books will also classify these as subjunctives)

2nd Conditionals 
* Second Conditional Conversation Prompts
* Second Conditional Formation
* Second Conditional Brain Storm Activity 
* Second Conditional Story 
* If I Were a Boy by Beyonce 
* If 6 Was 9 by Jimi Hendrix 
* Second Conditional Karuta
* 2nd Conditional Doraemon PowerPoint Game
* If I Were the King of the World... (2nd Conditional)
* 2nd Conditional Slideshow
* Sentence Heads Second Conditional
* Second Conditional Online Lesson
 1st Conditional Versus 2nd Conditional
* 1st Conditional Versus 2nd Conditional Worksheet  
* 1st and 2nd Conditional Board Game 
* 1st and 2nd Conditional Memory Game 
3rd Conditionals
* 3rd Conditional Formation
* 3rd Conditional Mingle Activity
* If It Hadn't Been for Love by Adele (re-purposed for emphasizing the 3rd conditional)
* 3rd Conditional Brainstorm Activity
* 3rd Conditional Naruto PowerPoint Game
Wish
* Dictation: Wish
* Story using "wish": 3 Wishes 
* Sometimes I Wish I Were a Boy by Leslie Gore
* Wish Board Game
* Wish Crossword Puzzle 
* Wish Scrambled Sentences 

No comments: