Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Dictation: Wish

(TESOL Worksheet--Wish)
Google: drive, docs, pub
[Use with younger students.  Standard dictation exercise.  The teacher reads the sentences and the students try and write on their paper exactly what the teacher says.]


1.                  I wish I didn’t have to go to school today.
2.                  I wish I was taller.
3.                  I wish I had more money.
4.                  I wish I could play basketball.
5.                  I wish I understood English better.
6.                  I wish I could fly.
7.                  I wish I knew how to play cards.
8.                  I wish I was an athlete.
9.                  I wish I wasn’t so poor.
10.      I wish I had a dog.

1.                   

2.                   
3.                   
4.                   

5.                   

6.                   
7.                   

8.                   
9.                   
10.       

No comments: