Saturday, June 28, 2014

Wish Board Game

(TESOL Worksheets--Wish)
Google: drive, docs, pub



Roll the die and move your marker along the board.  Follow the arrows (→).  When you land on a square, complete the sentence with your own words.
Start
                   
I wish I was....
            

I wish I could...
            

I wish I had...
            

I wish I didn't have to....

      
I wish I knew...
I wish my parents would....
I wish I didn't have....
I wish my teacher would...
I wish I wasn't....
I wish I played...
I wish my friends would....
I wish I lived....
I wish I didn't live...
I wish I had more....
I wish I was a good....
I wish my parents wouldn't....
I wish my friends wouldn't....
I wish my teacher wouldn't...
I wish I had less....
I wish my school had....
I wish my country was....
I wish my teacher was....
I wish the world was...
I wish Santa Claus would...
I wish I knew more about....
I wish I could go to....
I wish my teacher could...
I wish everyone would....
I wish the president would...
I wish my school wasn't so....
I wish I could do more....

I wish I could sleep until....
I wish I could eat .... everyday
I wish I didn't have to eat...
Finish
!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish I could be like....
I wish my teacher didn't....
I wish animals could...
I wish my friends didn't...


No comments: