Friday, June 27, 2014

What am I going to do next year?


(TESOL Worksheets--Going To)
Google: drive, docs, pub
What am I going to do next year?
            Well, I've got lots of plans for next year.  First of all, I'm going to get super powers and fly around the city solving crimes.
            I'm going to learn 100 languages in my spare time.
            I'm going to run for president.
            I'm going to train my dog to speak 100 words.
            I'm going to start a school for cats.
            I'm going to become a famous rock singer.
            I'm going to become a famous chef, and appear on TV.
            I'm going to learn to ride a unicycle.
            I'm going to learn how to juggle.
            I'm going to take accordion lessons.
            I'm going to exercise every day, and become very strong.

"going to" for future plans
Subject
am, is ,are
going to
V1
I
am
going to
get
I
am
going to
learn
I
am
going to
run
I
am
going to
start
I
am
going to
become
I
am
going to
take
I
am
going to
exercise




What are you going to do this year?  Write about your year below:




No comments: