Sunday, July 26, 2026

Travels in the USA Index

Indiana

Michigan

Explanation
Now that we've finally moved back to the USA, my wife and daughter both want to see all 50 states.  So I've decided this would be a fun project to chronicle.  This will be a long term project.  We saw a few of the states on our trip this summer.  Maybe we'll catch a couple more next year.  Who knows if we'll ever get to all 50 or not, but at least we can have fun trying.

I took a bit of video from each state we visited on our summer trip, and I'll be posting them on this blog.  For a number of these locations, it was impossible for me to document the area thoroughly, for various reasons (e.g. too many other people, we needed to move quickly, I had to keep track of the kids, I didn't want to be rude to our guide, etc.)  So for some of these places, particularly they more touristy places, these videos represent only little glimpses an area, and are not intended to document the area thoroughly.

No comments: