This is video of the Saint Louis Arch, and some of the surrounding area. Our guide told us that the surrounding area and the arch had been designated as one national park--Gateway Arch National Park. We took a guided tour of this area, and because I didn't want to be rude to the guide, I wasn't filming through most of the tour, but I did get some footage of the Old Courthouse (where the Dred Scott case happened). It was crowded at the Saint Louis arch, and I was busy watching my kids, but I got some footage from inside, and filmed the cable car ride going up. And then we also filmed some of the park underneath the arch once we got down.
This is part of my project to document my family's travels in the USA. For more information on this project, see here: https://joelswagman.blogspot.com/2026/07/travels-in-usa-index.html
Related Playlists:
Travelogues Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOY-0V_l_9x71JnPJ1gs_uaswSALX-7V9
Travels in the USA Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSyBwmNz6w5o&si=twqhcTKQk8a0WyoI
Missouri Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGAr6k9_NAfY&si=gTEc6b_31vkq50ws
St. Louis, Missouri Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAmf50xXkm4Q&si=J2OGaffiK4fpOeI7
No comments:
Post a Comment