Monday, May 03, 2021

Downton Abbey: Review of Season 1 (Television Addiction)



This is part of my "Television Addiction Series" which I explained about HERE.  The Television Addiction series is part of my so-called "Scripted Review Series", which I explained about HERE.  For the original 2013 post on which this is based, see: Television Addiction Part 2: Oh the TV Shows I’ve Seen!

Downton Abbey | David Mitchell's Soapbox https://youtu.be/b87E3kamWOg


Downton Abbey (1st Season Only)
          A friend of mine (he knows who he is) actually introduced me to this show before I went to Cambodia, and I was initially intrigued.  Finding the DVDs in Cambodia, I started to watch them here, but must confess that I started to get a little bored with the show near the end of the first season.  Through the Internet critics, I saw that the second season got such horrible reviews that I didn’t even bother to check it out.

No comments: