Tuesday, May 04, 2021

Caprica: TV Series Review (Television Addiction)



This is part of my "Television Addiction Series" which I explained about HERE.  The Television Addiction series is part of my so-called "Scripted Review Series", which I explained about HERE.  For the original 2013 post on which this is based, see: Television Addiction Part 2: Oh the TV Shows I’ve Seen!


Caprica
          I’ve actually never seen the entire Battlestar Galatica.  I’m at that awkward stage right now, where I’ve seen too many episodes to want to watch the whole thing, straight through but not enough episodes to get the whole sweep of the story.  Someday maybe I’ll have to work my way through that series, after I’ve forgotten enough so that I can re-watch episodes. 
            But I didn’t have that problem with Caprica, which I hadn’t seen any of.  So I watched the whole season. 
            Despite having a number of plot holes, I thought it was entertaining enough.

No comments: