Friday, June 10, 2016

Let's Talk about Movies...ESL Worksheets


In an effort to keep track of useful materials--so I can find it again when I need it--I'm collecting links to stuff that I've had good luck with using in class. I'm indexing it, along with my own materials, over here and here.

I found this list of questions useful for a lesson on talking about movies with my elementary class.

In my own classes, I took ten of the questions from the worksheet above and typed them on to speaking cards.  I then used these speaking cards for a speed dating speaking activity.  (Students talk to their partner about one of these cards for 2 minutes, and then everyone changes partners, and talks about the next card.)  I also put these same questions on PowerPoint for whole class feedback at the end of the game.

Speaking Cards: drive, docs, pub



PowerPoint: drive, slides, pub

No comments: