Saturday, May 03, 2014

Will for Future Prediction Karuta



Google: drive, docs, pub
[This game is set up to work like the Japanese card game Karuta (W).  The students are divided up into groups of three or four, and each group has a set of cards that are spread out face-up among their desks.  The teacher reads from a list of sentences describing a situation (the students do not see the list of situation sentences) and the students have to find the matching will predictionsentence.  The first student in each group to place their hand on the correct card gets to keep that card.  The winner is the student with the most cards at the end.]



1. It's very cold.
2. The school's football team is good.
3. The sky is blue and sunny.
4. What amazing invention will they design in the future?
5. I'm very busy at work today.
6. It's raining and I forgot my umbrella.
7. Sue has been studying very hard lately.
8. John is the fastest runner.
9.  Daniel stayed out very late last night.
10. I put a kangaroo in the kitchen.
11. Todd ate too much candy.
12. The bus is running really late today.
13. You should ask Justin for advice.
14. Can you wait for me?
15.  You must meet Peter sometime.
16. Don't worry about me.
17.  You forgot your mother's birthday.
18. Don't be afraid of the dog.
19. My friend's birthday is coming up soon.
20. We're going swimming at the beach.


I think it will snow tomorrow.

I think they will win the game.

I don't think it will rain today.

I they will invent a car that can fly.

I will probably be home late tonight.

I will get wet.

She will pass the test.

He will win the race.

He will be tired this morning.
My mother will be very surprised when she gets home from work.

I think he will feel sick later tonight.

I probably will be late for work.

He will know what to do.

I won't be long.

I think you will really like him.

I will be okay.

She will be angry with you.

It won't bite you.

He will be twenty years old.

You will definitely need your swimsuit.

No comments: