Saturday, January 01, 2022

2021 Movie List

(Year End Movie Lists)

 

(I know I just got done saying I wouldn't be able to post this for a couple days, but I was able to get some Internet access after all.)

I thought last year's movie list was bad.  But this year, I managed to only see one new movie.  And I only managed to rewatch one old movie. 
Most of the reasons are the same as they were last year.  Covid shutdown, having a toddler in the apartment, and just not having access to a lot of movies to watch.  
So... not a lot to talk about this year.  I guess Spider-Man: No Way Home was both the best and worst movie I saw this year.  (House of Dracula was a rewatch, and so is not eligible for best or worst.)

As for TV shows, I saw Wandavision.  
As I mentioned a couple of times on this blog (HERE and HERE) I was attempting to watch Rick and Morty season 5 via episodes posted illegally on Youtube, but they must be cracking down on this, because I was never able to find the final episode of the season, and so consequently never finished the season, and so consequently never reviewed it on this blog.

As for Podcasts this year: 

Video version of this post below:

Playlist for 2021 Movies HERE:

No comments: