I don't actually start talking about Latin until 5:25. The first 5 minutes of this video are me talking about my youthful ambitions to study Spanish. I was planning on making a point about how I've always felt guilty about not having studied Latin and not Spanish, especially since I've gone on to work in ESL, in which I'm now working with mainly Spanish speaking populations. But then I forgot to circle around and make that point explicit.
Links to some of the historical novels mentioned:
Links to things mentioned:
Revenant Reads: My Year of Learning LATIN: https://youtu.be/xGwfrV3lE7E?si=d8NaEhMipD7oKsVo
Here is the full title of the books mentioned, and the started post from my blog:
Wheelock's Latin: 7th Edition by Frederick M. Wheelock and Richard A. LaFleur: https://joelswagman.blogspot.com/2024/12/started-wheelocks-latin-7th-edition-by.html
Scribblers, Sculptors, and Scribes by Richard LaFleur: https://joelswagman.blogspot.com/2025/01/started-sculptors-and-scribes-by.html
Workbook for Wheelock's Latin 3rd Edition by Paul T. Comeau & Richard A. La Fleur: https://joelswagman.blogspot.com/2025/01/started-workbook-for-wheelocks-latin.html
The Student's Catullus by Daniel H. Garrison: https://joelswagman.blogspot.com/2025/09/started-students-catullus-by-daniel-h.html
Thirty-Eight Latin Stories by Anne H. Gorton and James M. May https://joelswagman.blogspot.com/2025/09/started-latin-stories-by-anne-h.html
Lingua Latina Per Se Illustrata Series: https://joelswagman.blogspot.com/2025/10/started-lingua-latina-per-se-illustrata.html
Here's my Duolingo Profile: https://www.duolingo.com/profile/JoelSwagman
Related Playlists:
My Own Language Studies Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOY-0V_l_9x7aOe-6ow_Dnx3NXwDCOjgK&si=2cM8wTgdtsqMem1u
Studying Latin Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXL4CfgWMsVw&si=08eBiDuhVQ-I8QaR
My History with Studying Latin Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLErTfjGAaOwo&si=8MmplAimNUD5Z17O
Vlogs playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOY-0V_l_9x7sWjmJPUFF0PhseI7SRLV0&si=9ysN_ogzMmyG8JZj
No comments:
Post a Comment