Saturday, August 29, 2026

The Highlands Nature Preserve, Grand Rapids City: Guide to West Michigan

(Travelogues--West Michigan)



Address: 2715 Leonard St NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49504

This is part of my project to document places of interest in West Michigan.  For more information on what this is and why I'm doing it, see the bottom part of this blog post here: https://joelswagman.blogspot.com/2026/01/guide-to-west-michigan.html

Related Playlists:




3 comments:

Joel Swagman said...

Thank you. West Michigan has a lot of these natural beauty places around. I'm really enjoying being back here.
...although, I should note that, unlike Vietnam, the summer here is very short. In a couple months the frost will come in and all the high grasses and plants will wither and die until the next spring. So the beauty is always seasonal.

Futami-chan said...

>unlike Vietnam, the summer here is very short

And that is a good thing!

Joel Swagman said...

Ha, I suppose it is. It is possible to have too much heat.