Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel by Jeff Kinney: Book Review


Started: January 30, 2024
Finished: January 31, 2024

(This is my first time reading this book, so according to my new rules, I'm doing this as a video only review.)



Addendum: One thing I dropped the ball on in this review--according to Wikipedia:
Kinney commented that he enjoyed writing the book because "there’s so much humor to be mined in the world of middle school romance."[2]
I should have talked more in my video about the school dance and the angst about getting a date which was the focus point of much of this book, but I didn't. 
If I had talked about it, however, my commentary would have been much the same as the rest of the book--i.e. some of it was funny, but mostly the situations were pushed too far so that it took me out of the book.

No comments: