Thursday, February 24, 2022


I'm late in linking to this, but several months ago a colleague of mine alerted me to https://www.flippity.net/ as a great resource for teaching online.
Unfortunately, shortly after he alerted me to it, flippity.net started having problems as a result of the Google security upgrade.  (Flippity.net relies on Google spreadsheets.)  The website owner explains all about it HERE.  (This is, I believe, the same security upgrade which changed the links to all of my Google Drive Folders.)

But although some parts of flippity.net are still having problems, the matching game seems to still be working fine.  I know this because I've used it several times in the past few months.  Very useful for studying vocabulary sets.  And much easier to work with than the Pelmanism for Google Slides game I posted last year.

No comments: