Thursday, July 08, 2021

Grammar: ESL Listening

(TESOL Materials--Any Grammar PointListeningComprehensible Input)

Google Folder--Youtube Playlist

I've been thinking about making the leap into Grammar videos for a couple of years now, but never got around to it.  But I've decided to take the plunge and give it a try.  I think it would be a good resource for flipped classrooms (materials I can share with my students outside of class).  And I've also been thinking it would be good for me because it would force me to research and study more grammar.
How many of these videos I'll manage to make, however, remains to be seen.  I've currently got a lot of video projects that I've stalled out on because of lots of demands on my limited time and energy.  But I've got this idea that I'm going to try to make a video for my students every time I have to teach a grammar point.  We'll see how well it goes.
Sorry about the bad audio quality.  I suppose it goes without saying I don't have professional recording equipment.  (Also, if anyone has any tips about better ways to record videos on your computer, I'm all ears.)
Links to all the relevant folders and playlists at the top.  I'll also be indexing the entries at the top of this post.
And I'll also be indexing these at my other website:
https://sites.google.com/view/reading-and-listening-practice/home

No comments: