Saturday, May 15, 2021

Young Justice: TV Series Review (Television Addiction)



This is part of my "Television Addiction Series" which I explained about HERE.  The Television Addiction series is part of my so-called "Scripted Review Series", which I explained about HERE.  For the original 2013 post on which this is based, see: Television Addiction Part 2: Oh the TV Shows I’ve Seen!


Young Justice
          I’m sure I would have enjoyed this a lot more had I been 25 years younger.  (How unfair that all the great superhero cartoons are coming out now that I’ve hit adulthood).  However, like Justice League Unlimited before it, the show does seem to be playing to the adult comic book geek just as much as to the kids. 
            Having been a huge fan of the Teen Titans in my younger comic book collecting days, this show did a good job of hitting all the right nerd bases for me.  I’d be embarrassed to tell you how much I enjoyed it.

No comments: