Monday, May 17, 2021

The Inbetweeners: TV Series Review (Television Addiction)



This is part of my "Television Addiction Series" which I explained about HERE.  The Television Addiction series is part of my so-called "Scripted Review Series", which I explained about HERE.  For the original 2013 post on which this is based, see: Television Addiction Part 2: Oh the TV Shows I’ve Seen!


The Inbetweeners
          This show was a big hit in Britain, and my British friends were talking about it a lot.  So I eventually ended up checking it out myself. 
            I found it interesting at first, but quickly got bored with it.  The format of the show seemed very repetitive, and the humor, which mostly seemed to focus on getting the maximum embarrassment/ cringe factor for the main characters in every episode, I felt played itself out quickly. 
            And yet I still ended up watching the whole thing.

No comments: