Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Reading Lesson: Identifying Reference Pronouns

(TESOL Worksheets--ReadingPronounsDELTA Lessons)

Google Drive Folder HERE
Lesson Plan: drive, docs, pub
Slideshow: slides, pub
Pictures: The Boy Who Cried Wolf: drive, docs, pub
Story: The Boy Who Cried Wolf: drive, docs, pub
Pictures: The Man the Boy and the Donkey: drive, docs, pub
Story: The Man the Boy and the Donkey: drive, docs, pub
The Man the Boy and the Donkey: Pronouns Missing--Landscape View: drive, docs, pub
The Guardian French Cell Phone Bans: (This one is not my creation, but taken from the Guardian website): drive
French Cell Phone Ban (my re-working of the above): docs, pub
This lesson goes together with this essay: Developing the Subskill of Identifying Reference 
[Notes: I later reworked this lesson to use as a CELTA style demonstration lesson, and I have previously posted that reworked version.  However, even though I've delayed posting this lesson online, this lesson here is the original, and the lesson I posted back in December is the reworked version.]













No comments: