Friday, December 23, 2022

(Weekly Reading Vlog)--Yet another weekly reading vlog without the vlog.  These are just my page totals for this week.  Also, since I'm going to be travelling from tomorrow, I'll just cut this week short and post my page totals now.      


Books (52 pages this week)
The Odyssey by Homer p.204-212 (8)
Podcasts and Audiobooks
Revolutions Season 4: The Haitian Revolution  2nd Listening From: 4.10- The Third Commission To: 4.11- To Attempt the Impossible (from Revolutions Podcast)
To supplement The Peloponnesian War by Donald Kagan, I've been re-listening to some of his lectures from Introduction to Ancient Greek History with Donald Kagan, and also relevant episodes from The History of Ancient Greece Podcast.

This Week in Booktube (these are the booktube videos I've watched this week) docspub:
Steve Donoghue: Talking about Historical Fiction! https://youtu.be/X8lSfUWLK_Y

For more information about what this is and why I'm doing it, see HERE.

No comments: