Sunday, October 10, 2021

Started: The Marvelous Land of Oz by L. Frank Baum --I'll be reading this out of The Complete Stories of Oz volume, which actually calls this The Marvellous Land of Oz because it was printed in Britain.  So if I get confused on the spelling of Marvelous/Marvellous when talking about this book, you'll have to forgive me.
This will actually be my 3rd time through this book.  This was the only Oz book that I actually read as a child.  (My aunt had left a copy in her old bedroom, and I found it while staying at my grandparents' house.)  I also read this book about 5 years ago, when I was attempting to get through The Complete Stories of Oz all in one go.  But, since I've abandoned the attempt to read The Complete Stories of Oz as one book, and am now reading and reviewing them separately, I'm going back to this book for the 3rd time.

Video HERE

No comments: