Monday, April 26, 2021

Arrested Development: TV Show Review (Television Addiction)



This is part of my "Television Addiction Series" which I explained about HERE.  The Television Addiction series is part of my so-called "Scripted Review Series", which I explained about HERE.  For the original 2013 post on which this is based, see: Television Addiction Part 2: Oh the TV Shows I’ve Seen!


Arrested Development
          Another show numerous people had recommended to me.  And another show I had missed out on because I had been in Japan when it came out.
            It was pretty funny, although I spoiled it for myself a bit by watching it all in one marathon session one a 3 day weekend.  I think I would have found it funnier if I had taken it in smaller doses.  But I just couldn’t help myself.  The show was just so addictive, I would finish one episode and fell like I had to watch the next one.

No comments: