Thursday, February 28, 2019

So Such Lesson

(TESOL Worksheets--Adverbs)
Google Folder HERE
Slideshow: slides, pub
Model Text (describe my friend): docs, pub
Scrambled Sentences: drive, docs, pub
[This was made to supplement the Grammar in Conversation lesson in English World 5 Unit 6.  It was also made as an attempt to model classic grammar lesson staging following the lesson plan framework HERE.  The scrambled Sentences part of this lesson I had already posted previously HERE.]



My Friend Lisa
This is my friend Lisa.  She is so beautiful.  She is such a beautiful girl.  And she is so tall. 
And she is such a good friend.  She is so kind to me. When I have a problem, she is so helpful.
Also, she is so smart.  She is such a good student. 
Also, she is such a good soccer player.
But, she has some bad points too.  She is so lazy.  And she is so messy.  And she is such a bad driver.  I hate riding in her car.
Still, all in all, I am so glad she is my friend.  We are such good friends.


******************************************************************


Matching
so

such

such a
_____ + adjective + singular noun

_____ + adjective

_____ + adjective + plural noun

No comments: