Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Worksheet for Present Perfect versus Past Simple

(TESOL Worksheets--Past Simple, Present Perfect)
 Google: drive, docs, pub
[Designed to practice Present Perfect versus Past Simple]


1.   I (buy) _____________ a great CD last week.
2.  I (not go) _____________ to the beach yesterday
3.  I (meet) _____________ some interesting people.
4.  I (not do) _____________ anything last night.
5.  I (do) _____________ a lot of silly things when I was a student.
6.  I (read) _____________ all the Harry Potter books.
7.  I (read) _____________ The DaVinci Code in 2005.
8.  I (eat) _____________ too much at lunchtime.


Answers:
1. I bought a great CD last week.
2. I didn't go to the beach yesterday
3. I have met some interesting people.
4. I didn't do anything last night.
5. I did a lot of silly things when I was a student.
6. I have read all the Harry Potter books.
7. I read The DaVinci Code in 2005.
8. I ate too much at lunchtime.

No comments: