Saturday, October 02, 2021

Photos of Kampot, Cambodia--From the Travelogue Archives, July 2014

[While I was digging through my archives to find stuff for the previous post, I also stumbled upon these photos from Kampot in 2014.  Enjoy.]

I forgot to bring my camera with me to my most recent trip to Kampot, so here are some photos of other people that I'm stealing from Facebook.

Here are pictures of me and my friends paddling on the Kayaks. We came up river a bit to stay at the guest house of some other friends/co-workers.



And here are some photos of us swimming at that guest house once we arrived.

These next few photos don't have me in them, but these are the photos of the view from our friend's guest house (which we spent the afternoon at after kayaking up there).





And these are the photos taken from our own guesthouse.  Once again, I'm stealing from my friends photos on facebook






No comments: