Sunday, April 07, 2019

A Joke A Day Part 3

(TESOL Worksheets--Comprehensible Input)
Google Drive Folder HERE
Slideshow: slidespub  (Update: Youtube Video HERE)



So, back in June I said I was trying to bring "A Joke A Day" back into the classroom.  It's corny, but it works really well with 10-12 year olds. 
I've found that the bigger the slideshow gets, the longer it takes to load on slow Internet connections.  So once I got to 200 slides, I restarted with a new slideshow.  So here is part 3.

I say this every time, but I am really getting desperate for good jokes.  Every week I'm like, "Oh, what am I going to do for this lesson?" 
It's difficult to find good jokes that would be understandable to children who are learning English as a second language.
So... if some of these jokes seem a bit desperate, it's because they are. 
Please let me know if you have any good jokes.  Leave them in the comments or something.

For the first Joke a Day collection, see HERE.
For the second, see HERE.

1 comment:

aswagman said...

What do you get when you cross a snowman and a vampire?

Frostbite