Sunday, May 13, 2018

Malaysia Photos--December 2011: A Travelogue from the Archives

(Travelogues)

Okay, I'm bending my own rules a second time.
1st, I said that I wasn't going to bother trying to sort through my old photos for this new travelogue project.
Then, I modified that to say I was only going to post some pictures from old trips, but only ones where the narrative was already written.

Now, I'm modifying this yet again.  In this case, these are just a collection of photos which I never got around to writing a narrative for.  BUT, I had already uploaded them onto blogger for my other blog.  So re-posting them here was just a matter of copying them from one blog over to another blog.
So I'm sneaking this one in as well.
(The new line in the sand is I'm not going to post any old travelogues where neither the pictures nor the narrative had been uploaded to blogger before--i.e. I'm not going to comb through my old Facebook albums or digital camera files.....unless of course I change my mind yet again.)

Because these photos have been on a Google platform for years, Google's algorithms have already found them.  Back in 2014, Google put these pictures into an album called: Monday Night in Malaysia.  Which I already linked to once before in September 2014. But here's the complete collection.
[Update April 14, 2022: Now that Google Plus is no more, the above link to the photo album no longer works. But these photos can now be found at Google photos--link HERE.  Also on Facebook--link HERE.]







































































































































































































































































































































No comments: