Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Today in : Hey, I Know that Guy!

Media Mouse's Youtube channel

They've got lots of videos, of which I figure in two of them.

Non a la ZLEA (No to the FTAA)



I filmed much of the footage in this documentary.
Also, I feature in the panel discussion.
The panel discussion was originally 1 hour long, but it was cut up into soundbites and interspersed with the footage we filmed from the protest.  In the end, I only had one line that survived the edit.  From 6:18

(I've linked to this video before in the past, but in the past I've linked the archive.org version.  To the best of my memory, this is the first time linking to the youtube version.)

The other video is Protest!: The World Bank, IMF, and WTO in Grand Rapids, Michigan

I was at this rally, although you can't really see me.  (You can briefly catch the back of my head in a couple shots.)




No comments: