Thursday, August 19, 2004

Damn it Bork!
I'm going to have to echo Phil's remark that thanks to Bork I too have wasted an afternoon just watching the Daily Show Clips from the webpage. If you go to this website to check it out, beware it is a huge time waster. I was really planning on getting some e-mails done yesterday, and ended up spending the whole afternoon watching Daily show clips. That said, it is of course very funny and they make a lot of good points. I suppose there are worse ways to waste your time.

And we'll I'm plugging on-line videos, here's some shameless egotism. Media Mouse has posted all their videos on line, including this video of the FTAA protest in Quebec which contains some video footage I filmed, and briefly includes a scene with me saying a few words at the media mouse roundtable discussion.

No comments: