Sunday, June 06, 2021

Weekly Reading Vlog #11: The Linguistics Wars p.250-260, The Story of King Arthur and his Knights


I thought I had 30 minutes before my camera shut down, but the battery (which had been fully charged) died after only 20 minutes.  I think my battery is dying.  I may at long last have to look into getting another camera.

(Weekly Reading Vlog)

Books (72 pages this week)
The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood (finished) 2nd Reading p.10-18 (8 pages)--reviewed
The Linguistics Wars by Randy Allen Harris p.250-260 (10 pages) (finished)
The Story of King Arthur and His Knights p.0-54 (54 pages)

Podcast:
The History of Rome (3rd Listening):  From 073- The Only Man Who Improved To 093- The Marcomannic Wars
Revolutions Podcast: 10.55- Whatever Happened To The International?

For more information about what this is and why I'm doing it, see HERE.

No comments: