Monday, May 10, 2021

The Simpsons: Season 22: Review (Television Addiction)



This is part of my "Television Addiction Series" which I explained about HERE.  The Television Addiction series is part of my so-called "Scripted Review Series", which I explained about HERE.  For the original 2013 post on which this is based, see: Television Addiction Part 2: Oh the TV Shows I’ve Seen!


Keeping Up with the old Favorites—Simpsons,  Futurama, Family Guy, American Dad, South Park
           Of course it hasn’t been all new shows.  I’ve also been watching the latest seasons of old favorite animation.
            I know that The Simpsons past its peak about 15 years ago, but even though it’s no where near as good as it used to be, I’ve still long found it a pleasant waste of time these past few years.
            That is, until now.  The last season of DVDs I bought (season 22) was just unwatchable.  As a long time fan I never thought I’d say this, but The Simpsons has degenerated to the point where I can no longer even really sit through it.
            The latest season of South Park, by contrast, I still found quite entertaining.

No comments: