Thursday, April 29, 2021

Homeland: Review of the first half of Season 1: (Television Addiction)



This is part of my "Television Addiction Series" which I explained about HERE.  The Television Addiction series is part of my so-called "Scripted Review Series", which I explained about HERE.  For the original 2013 post on which this is based, see: Television Addiction Part 2: Oh the TV Shows I’ve Seen!


Homeland (Half a Season only)
          Everyone at my work loves this show, but I just didn't have the patience for it.  After about 5 episodes, I decided I was pretty sure they were going to reveal he was a terrorist  at the end of the season. (That was the only way they could have written it.  Otherwise the whole show  would have just been one long red herring.)  And I couldn't be bothered to sit through the rest of the season so I could find out what I already knew.

No comments: