Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Finished: Chomsky's Universal Grammar: An Introduction by V.J. Cook and Mark Newson.   Oof! Finally.  I wasn't sure I would ever finish this book.  
Actually I'm still not sure I really have.  (Can I really claim to have finished a book when I didn't understand the last third of it?)  Well, I tried my best with this book, I really did.  I'll cobble together some sort of review, although the review will mostly be me just complaining about how I didn't understand it.
I'm not sure how long it's going to take me to get a review up, but it could well be several weeks.  And I think I'm going to go back and re-read some of this book first before I write up my review.  So the review won't pop up anytime soon, but it'll get posted one of these days.

Video Review HERE :

No comments: