Sunday, December 18, 2016

Life Pre-Intermediate Textbook: 2D Joining a Club p.28 & 2E Advertising for Members p.29

(Supplemental Materials for Specific Textbooks--Life Pre-Intermediate)


In my class I combined 2D and 2E into one lesson.  
In class, I used this link of 20 weird associations from buzzfeed: LINK HERE.
I used a prediction task on Google Slides before going to the buzzfeed site: slides, pub


And then I did a production activity based on creating your own club: drive, docs, pub

Name of Your Club


When does it meet?


What do the members do?




How much does it cost to join?


What are the benefits of joining?  (Why should people join your club?)


Which club do you want to join?__________________
Why?








Which club do you want to join?__________________
Why?





No comments: