Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Yesterday's I linked to an article written by Matt Taibbi.
In unrelated news, I have a co-worker who claims to have once lived with Matt Taibbi.
The subject came up in the office a few months back, and people began talking about Matt Taibbi's famous take downs of Thomas Friedman.
I have nothing against Thomas Friedman really, but if you love a good take down these articles are fun to read, so even though some of these are years old and no-longer relevant, I'm going to use this as my excuse to link to them.

Matt Taibbi: Flathead: The Peculiar Genius of Thomas L. Friedman

Flat N All That: Matt Taibbi Eviscerates Thomas Friedman’s “Hot, Flat, and Crowded”

Tom Friedman Strikes Again

No Kidding: The Most Incoherent Tom Friedman Column Ever  

Rewrite Thomas Friedman's Syria Column, Win a Free Hand Grenade

Did I miss any?

No comments: