Sunday, May 20, 2007

Second grade Journal: Halloween, Indians

(Retrospection)
Now I am tell you about halloween. I was a knight, my sister was a Ewok, and my brother was a cowboy. Something strange happened. After we finished trick or treating, my dad picked up my brother's cowboy hat. There was a piece of candy on the brim of the hat, but no one knew how it got there.

Now my class is studying Indians. We have Indian names. My Indian name is "Spotted Tail." My friend David's name is "White Chief."

Link of the Day
More wasting time on Youtube:

For whatever reason, The Simpson's never really caught on in Japan (the fact that humor doesn't always translate well, that Japan already has enough of its own domestic animation already, etc).

Therefore I'm not sure how they managed to land an advertising contract in Japan, but when I first came to Japan these Simpsons C.C. Lemon advertisements were really popular. I don't see them on TV anymore, but someone put them on Youtube, so for the Simpsons fan they might be worth a quick look just out of curiousity's sake.

(Wikipedia article here)

No comments: