Thursday, July 15, 2021

I'm going to try doing these global warming vlogs again


...so, as I say in the video, this is the end of my self-imposed "No Talking about Politics on Social Media" ban that I started on June 21, 2020.  This was not without some hesitation.  I had actually become happy with keeping this blog nice and apolitical over the past year.  It was a much nicer, cleaner focused blog.  And I desperately wanted to re-invent myself as a serious professional adult instead of a loudmouthed SJW crank.
But, over the past week, I've decided that it was impossible not to start talking about this.  So here we are.

Starting now, I'll be posting stuff about climate on this blog and on twitter.  (I actually started doing this on twitter as of yesterday.)

Global Warming Vlog Playlist HERE:

No comments: