Wednesday, January 18, 2017

TEFLology Podcast: TEFL Interviews 28: BONUS! Forum Discussion (Live at JALT 2016)

(TEFLology Podcast)

So I'm once again late with my review of the TEFlology podcast.
This episode was released over a week ago, and now is no longer even the most current episode.

But better late than never, here are my two cents.

This episode is on the TEFLology website here. It's a 20 minute Q&A session with the audience and the - 3 - interviewees from the TEFLology forum at the JALT 2016 conference.

Because this is a Q&A session, the conversation runs all over the place, from the validity of test scores to even getting into the meaning of life.

I'm going to avoid the temptation to try to insert my two-cents on every topic raised, and just say I thought the discussion was interesting.  (Although you should probably listen to the 3 interviews first before listening to the Q&A session.)

In fact, I've really enjoyed this whole JALT 2016 series the TEFLologists have done.

At the end, one of the TEFLologists mentions his ambition to build up an archive of these type  of interviews for posterity, and I think this is a great idea.  I hope to see more episodes and interviews like this in the future.

No comments: