Friday, January 13, 2017

So, this tweet (or an instagram photo of it) has been making its way around Facebook.




I hope Donald Trump is a good president. Wanting him to fail, is like wanting the pilot to crash the plane that we ALL are on. REMEMBER THAT

It's unclear to me whether or not the author of this tweet is a conservative (I don't know him) but sharing this tweet seems to be popular with conservatives on Facebook.

A couple of points to be made in response:

1) I know liberals are very worried that Trump will fail.  But I've never heard any liberal express hope that Trump would fail.  If I missed someone, just point them out to me.

2) You conservatives are being total hypocrites, because in 2009 you explicitly expressed the hope that Obama would fail.  I believe Rush Limbaugh's exact words were "I hope he fails."

No comments: