This Week in Booktube: September 27, 2026
(These are the Booktube videos I watched this week. As always, I encourage you also to check out each of the videos I've linked to down below. Support Booktube. And let me know what you've watched this past week.)
Abby Reads "The White Book" by Han Kang | A 5P Review
Steve Donoghue The Insert [Genre] Here Tag!
Abby Reads Get to Know My Taste with This Book Tag!
Dane Cobain Life Update: September 2026
Steve Donoghue Steve Judges You - Episode 4: Quaint & Curious Volumes!
1 comment:
I'm reading Karenina initial pages (3rd time, I have never finished more than 100 pages of the novel due to circumstances) and Tolstoy's truly a master, as to how great his writing style is at least. The sort even if I don't find the content any interesting (I do) I can still endlessly read without the typical temporal pauses (be it due to boredom or similar). Nabokov may have really over-the-top and subjective things to say about how great this novel and Tolstoy himself is, but it isn't hard to see why he considers Tolstoy the best of all. What Tolstoy has to write is full of life. Would love to imagine what it's in original would be like if English already seems this good (I'm reading Maude translation).
Post a Comment