Sunday, December 06, 2020

Impact 3 Unit 1 Speaking Strategy p.13

(Supplementary Materials for Specific Textbooks--Impact 3)


Google Drive Folder HERE
Listening Transcript: docs, pub

S1: My little brother Javi is really something else!

S2: Oh yeah? What makes you say that?

S1: Well, (1)______________ me, he loves to sing and perform in front of other people. He’s not shy at all!
S2: But you’re a good singer, (2) ______________.

S1: Yes, it’s true. We’re (3) ______________ good singers. But (4)______________  him, I like to sing when I’m by myself. I’m too self-conscious!
S2: I completely understand. My little brother is (5) ______________very outgoing

and self-confident. But, I’m not outgoing at all! (6) ______________ him, I prefer to spend time with just one or two friends. He loves to be part of a crowd.

S1: It’s funny how our little brothers are (7) ______________, isn’t it?
S2: Yes, it is.




S1: My little brother Javi is really something else!

S2: Oh yeah? What makes you say that?

S1: Well, (1) unlike me, he loves to sing and perform in front of other people. He’s not shy at all!
S2: But you’re a good singer, (2) too.

S1: Yes, it’s true. We’re (3) both good singers. But (4) unlike him, I like to sing when I’m by myself. I’m too self-conscious!
S2: I completely understand. My little brother is (5) also very outgoing

and self-confident. But, I’m not outgoing at all! (6) Unlike him, I prefer to spend time with just one or two friends. He loves to be part of a crowd.

S1: It’s funny how our little brothers are (7) alike, isn’t it?
S2: Yes, it is.

No comments: