Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Today in: Hey! I know that Guy!
A friend and former co-worker of mine has set up his own English Listening Youtube channel.  I'm impressed (and a little jealous), by how professional it's done.

Simple English Listening

Latest video here:
Covid-19: Pre-Intermediate English Podcast, Vocabulary + SUBTITLES



This guy is a fellow Krashenite.  Back when we used to work together, we used to have a lot of discussions at work about Krashen and his theories of comprehensible input (and sometimes after work over beers.)  So I'm not entirely surprised he's made the move to creating comprehensible input videos, but I'm impressed at the quality.
My own attempts at creating comprehensible input videos are here: https://sites.google.com/view/reading-and-listening-practice/home

See also my index of TESOL Ideas and Worksheets and Listening Activities.

No comments: