Monday, June 22, 2020

First, Next, Then: Scrambled Sentences and Board Race

(TESOL Worksheets--Adverbs)
Slideshow: slides, pub
Scrambled Sentences: docs, pub
Board race: slides, pub
What did you do yesterday: docs, pub
[Note: I used these to supplement English World 2 page 113.  The textbook implied that "next" was used before "then", so in order to avoid confusing my students, I just stuck with this.  There are two board races included here, because one was used on the lesson, and one was used as review the following day.]





teeth / my / brushed / first / I

next / opened / I / window / the

then / walked / I / to / school


I / my / helped / dad / first

my / I / hands / next / washed

I / watched / TV / then


tree / at / looked / I / the / first

climbed / tree / I / the / then

apples / picked / next / I
First I brushed my teeth.
Next I opened the window.
Then I walked to school.

First I helped my dad.
Next I washed my hands.
Then I watched TV.

First I looked at the tree.
Then I climbed the tree.
Next I picked apples.

No comments: