Wednesday, January 22, 2020

If you've not been following the great Steve Donoghue on Youtube lately, you've been missing out.  He's been doing a bookshelf tour of his Penguin classics, and it's been quite an education for me.  (Steve actually knows what he's talking about with these books, so he's not just gushing pointlessly about these books.  He's giving out a lot of useful information.)

Today he published his take on Appian.  Which was of particular interest for me because I had read and reviewed Appian on my blog a couple years ago.  (If I could have watched Steve's video before I had written my review, it would read a lot differently.  Steve answers a lot of the questions I had when I wrote up my review.)

Anyway, my review of Appian HERE.  Steve's review of Appian HERE and embedded below. 

No comments: